Thursday, October 1, 2009

A sad day

Today was the funeral of my friend Alexander. He was such a cool guy, and I feel horrible about his wife and daughter, who are also both dear friends. I feel I can't do anything helpful for them. I couldn't attend the funeral due to work, but normally I won't attend funerals anyway. Funerals are for people to say goodbye, and I don't need to be near the body to say goodbye to my friend, so I rarely go.

In other news, I decided to start pairing the ball pythons up for breeding. Het pied to het pied right now, and I'll figure out who next as I go along this week.

I'll be pairing the african fat tail geckos too. The two larger females are big enough to breed, so maybe I'll get some cool stripes from Bruin, and maybe albinos from Amper. We'll have to see if I get eggs or even breeding activity.

Been writing like mad! I got over 47,000 words on the main story. There's over 75 reviews on it too. So far I've posted 14 chapters, with more to go. Lovin' it. I even research various bits, to be sure I'm getting it right.

Myself, I've been headachey and hurty lately. I did a ton of needed cleaning yesterday though. Today I'm waiting on one last client to pick up, then waiting for the rat guy to come with my weekly order. I cleaned all the snake bins so they're all ready to eat when I get home.

Also, I had to plug in the heater in the snake room last night! It got SOOO cold! Well for florida. Probably 60.

That about sums it all up. I can't put up a picture, as I am posting from work. You'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment