Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My monday of the week




Since i work tues-sat.. today is my "monday".




Got met in the parking lot of the shop by my neurotic client, who detailed out how she wanted her dog done.. then she repeated it all once she followed me inside. Since she wanted the Standard poodle's topknot shaved off.. with eyebrows left.. and the rest shaved.. I did try gently to dissuede her. She insited, I agreed.




Once I got her shaved down.. her topknot shaved off.. the owner calls.. "Oh about those eyebrows.. I'm not sure.." "TOO LATE!" So she ended up having me remove the eyebrows too when she picked up.. meaning she looked like a pinhead.




Got off work and got my check in the bank, got my mail from the post office, got a new comic, yay!, got a card from my friend.. not that bad.




Stomach is still upset, but it's doing better. Got almost an hour of chores done. Boys weeded the flower beds today. Pics are of the snapdragons and my rose bloom.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are preddy and well you know I worrie about you, then I read this and think why she is doing just fine, she hasnt posted the mamed peoples body parts.She just having a good ole time. Luv at ya !

    ReplyDelete