Monday, April 5, 2010

So new news







Sorry it's been sooooo long. Not that many folks read this. But I always have the MOST trouble signing in to post a blog here. No idea why.






I've been okay.. although there was a fairly major upheaval and change in my life, and it was sufficiently upsetting to me that I was ill a few days. With any hope, it'll mean my life is less stressful. I can only hope. With no fallout or crazyiness, it will.

No python eggs, but I do have 4 gecko eggs in the incubator. The male AFT gecko died though. The snakes are mostly doing fine.

Groo woke up! Yay for awake tegu lizard. She's starting to get active too. The dogs are all fine.. the cat is doing as well as can be expected.

I recently went to a event and got everyone(nearly) to write notes to Shobin who is over in Kuwait now. Took a group picture too, so hopefully that packet will arrive in a timely manner and he'll like it. Sis is doing much better with her broken legs and finally is back at Benning so I'm hopeful that she'll get back into the OCS program quickly.

And... snapdragons are blooming! Putting a pic of them up here. Lil Beachie has been DARNED busy and there's lots of pictures up on his twitter, so check it out.

Writing has gone okay lately.. since I had the laptop implode from the virus.. then get wiped and redone(thanks to my most awesome brothers!) the writing has gone pretty well. I enjoy it and feel acomplished when I post a chapter up. I also got some really AWESOME artwork commissioned, will post that up too.

With any luck I'll be posting more often here. Shrug.. who knows.. I've said that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment