Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crap they make it friggin' hard ta sign in.

Yeah.. so anyway.. I've spent a damned year and a half trying to sign in. Damned stupid thing.
ANYwho..
I've been freezing my butt off. Yes, Florida got cold, damned cold, cold enough to make me DIE. So I died to death. Frozen Wolfsicle. Yep.
I got over it. Lil' Beachie said "Walk it off ya pogue!" and when he tells you to do something, you sure sit up and take notice, deaded or not.

I've been spending a ton of time writing fanfic, why? Cause I DAMNED WELL FEEL LIKE IT! Yes, I'm aware that I could be writing salable stuff.. like a book, or whatever. I want to write what makes ME happy, and right now it's GI Joe fanfiction, so that's what I'm writing. So there.. put that in your pipe and smoke it. Then get busted for smoking crack, cause I narced on ya to the cops. I'd say "Sorry" but that's just what nice folks do when they've fucked you over and they want you to think they feel bad. I'm not nice folks, I don't feel bad, and I ain't gonna lie and say I am/do.

Hey, guess what? MOOD SWINGS! Where the hell are those coming from? Ten minutes ago, I was happy. Now I'm ready to get out the guns and go shooting.

Speaking of guns. I got a awsome holster for the handgun. I want to look into CWC, but it's always damned well held on saturdays, when I WORK. Sorry for being a responsible citizen with a danged JOB.

I'm gonna post the kayak story on here, because I SWEAR I did, but now I don't see it. DOesn't mean it's not here, just means I can't find it. If it's on twice afterwards, just don't read it the second gorram time.

I made cupcakes the other day. Yeah, seriously. Real ones. And Brownies. They were good. I ate some, took some to work, where other people ate them. Now i'm out. I was going to get another box of mix to make more, but I forgot. Oh goddamn well.

I'm off to write some more, or bitch via email, or have antoher mood swing and go dancing around handing out lollipops. Who knows with me anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment