Monday, January 18, 2010

Cupcakes!!


Yes, I baked more cupcakes.. this time the ninjas allowed me to get the red velvet mix home, so I made red velvet cupcakes.


First, the mix isn't red! But when you put the wet ingrediants in.. it turns red! Wow! Secondly.. when you have the batter mixed up, it looks JUST like ketchup!


So when you might think.. it looks like ketchup.. and so.. maybe if you bake ketchup.. in a cupcake paper.. it'll also become a cupcake!! You'd be wrong. No matter what Lil Beachie says, ketchup just becomes hot ketchup.. I have photo proof.


So, I have red velvet cupcakes, and a cup of hot ketchup. Lil Beachie still thinks that I just baked it wrong, and that it should really become a cupcake. Sigh.


So there's a pic of them, being guarded properly by Lil Beachie and some of his greenshirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment