Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Soooo work was crazy. A lot of baths, less grooms. A lot of "I'll pick up late" but they show up early. Linda came by to get the big rats, brought a giant cookie! Yum. It's oily on the underneath which is tasty.

I decided on the drive home that I will attempt to actually get many things done when I get off work. I don't care if I'm exhausted and feel run down... I'll still bust my ass to get things done anyway.

So today I worked, I stopped at Dollar Store on the way home to get lightbulbs and of course ended up with 2 bags of stuff. I got a couple small bins for my art materials and some rice and the lightbulbs.

Then I bagged up all the plant blankets and put them away in the shed where they belong. I threw out the trash bin of rat bedding. I cleaned all the small rat bins. I fed the pythons and cleaned off the counter and set up the rice steamer with a leftover pork chop cut into pieces, a can of black eye peas and it was tasty. I also had to go back out and cover all the plants again, since I checked the weather and it's getting down to 35F tonight.

Now I'm playing GI Joe Jeopardy in Terrordrome chat, and fiddling with the fics a little. Tomorrow I have to try to get a hold of Seph and ship out 3 action figures to someone else.



HEre's a picture of the cabbage fields I'm driving past every day and a picture of the sun through fog I saw while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment