Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Whew. Woke up all kinds of kinked. I think I slept with my jaw unhinged. Terrible. Work, I had 3 bichons and a poodle with fancy clips from one client, and a yorkie mix with a shavedown. It took m all day because that guy's four dogs ALWAYS takes me all day. Chelsea left slightly early to go get her younger kid, and I left without running the credit card machine! So I had to turn around and go back. Luckily I wasn't far away, so it really wasn't a big deal.

Home and it's not as cold now. I have leftover lobster ravioli. It wasn't very good at lunch and I'm having it for dinner. Why? I dunno.

I wrote a postcard to Harve, since he's still laid up in ICU with his broken ribs and lacerated kidney. I hope he gets better. He's a big tough bullrider though, I'm certain he'll crawl out on his own way before the doctors think he should.

I wrote a little bit last night, going to attempt some more tonight. I'm tired though. Been tired for over a week now, and no end in sight. Maybe I need more vitamens.



What one of my poor outside planted bananas looks like right now. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment