Sunday, March 10, 2013



Yup! Walmart got in flats of snapdragons and marigolds! So I have 144 plants to get into the ground today(sunday). So you'd expect I'd get up early, get dressed and out in the yard, planting away and being productive!

So it's noon and I've gotten the "put on a shirt" done. And well, I did read a book a little and ate some peanut butter puddin.

I'll get it done. No doubt. I have a huge list of things to do this weekend. I've already shaved and washed Marmoset, washed dishes, washed the dog laundry once(it gets about three times through the washer), swept and mopped some of the floors and fed the monitor lizards some chicken parts.

I've been eyeballing my back yard. I keep telling msyelf that I have PLENTY to do with the front yard and the house. But I still keeping looking at it and thinking "I should fix it up". One day.... one day I'll get the house presentable. One day my front yard will look inhabited.

One day I'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment