Friday, March 8, 2013

Today...

Work was busy! I had a lot of dogs to groom. Chelsea and I got a lot of critters cleaned and groomed. I gave more of the coffee distillate to one of the vet techs. I think she's addicted. Nice.

I stopped at Walmart and they had some new toys in, I picked up a trooper I'd been looking for. I also got what I needed for peanut butter pudding. I made a giant mixing bowl full, then found out no one at work wants any. Oops. Good thing I like peanut butter pudding.

I moved all the potted plants outside, even the bananas. Then I planted all the bulbs I've bought and 5 heads of garlic(about 30 cloves) and about 30 potatoes. Then I watered everything. I did not uncover the bananas, but I'll do that first thing in the morning.

Tomorrow I have a lot of dogs and a cat to groom, then I'll go by Walmart to pick up some snapdragons. They have them for under $2 for a 6-pack.




And here's a pretty sunrise picture I took some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment