Monday, September 21, 2009

So this is me blogging!


Hey all! So here I am, with a blog! I've been tormenting people for years via email, and etc. Now I'm guessing I can spread my insanity faster!


Let's see.. lately I've been working, which is good, cause I have bills to pay. Work has been decently busy, enough that on saturday after I get off work I'm exhausted and drained, and need to drive home and die to death.


My DIADS status is still green, but occasionally it looks doubtful. Oh.. DIADS = Dead In A Ditch Somewhere, for those that do not speak wolfy-ese.


I had fruit and cheese for dinner several times in the last week, but also had fast food twice! Bad bad Wolfy! Shame.


Right now the big monitor lizards are outside in the big pen, enjoying sunshine, although it uncharacteristically rained on their little heads this morning. The neighbors were supposed to be mowing my yard today, but since it rained, I don't know when.


I wrote a total of approximately 35,000 words on storys in the last week. This is only counting final word counts, not stuff I wrote and deleted. I posted 3 fic storys, all GI Joe(my currant obcession). Pretty much all of them got great reviews, which pleases me greatly.


I re-read from the beginning my favorite online comic. Check it out.. http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1


Umm... oh, and I have a ninja shirt coming soon. When I get it and I figure out how to post pictures, I'll do so! I'll try to put up a favorite LOLcat picture
for practice.
I think that's enough for my first blog, but keep coming back and I'm certain I'll get more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment