Monday, September 21, 2009

Two blogs in a single day!

Yee-hah!! Just wanted to continue trying this out. I've gotten TWENTY reviews on my storys, boo-YEAH! I love reviews.

The sun is shining brightly outside, and I have the AC turned up. Its gotten really hot outside, so I went and fed the last of the chicks to the lizards.

I've written out two full scenes in the fic I'm working on. I've also been working on the characters I need for the book. Until I decide on the characters I need for the upcoming section, I can't very well write it! LOL! So instead I'm fiddling about writing fanfiction instead. I truely enjoy writing in.

Here's the link to my story I'm working on, there's 3 under my pen-name if anyone wishes to bother reading.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5380121/1/Monsters_Within

Okay, that's it for today! If I feel like it, I'll dig out some of my funnier postings, and put them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment